Our botanical extracts offer a wide variety of florals, herbals and root profiles, creating true-to-life flavors that customers request. From lemon verbena to jasmine and lavender, we can extract any water-soluble botanical product for diverse food and drink applications from baked goods to plant-based dairy alternatives and functional RTDs. Our experienced research & development team will guide you in selecting the perfect ingredients and flavor extracts for your food and beverage solution.
Botanical Extract Products
- Butterfly Pea Flower – deep blue tones woody, floral and earthy taste.
- Carob Extract – orange-brown color cocoa like aroma and taste.
- Cascara – reddish purple hibiscus notes, other fruits such as papaya, apple or other fruits depending on region.
- Chamomile – pale yellow mellow floral flavor with gentle notes of apple.
- Chicory Extract – dark brown/black, similar to coffee coffee-like aroma and taste.
- Guayusa – pale green color astringent bitter taste hibiscus, distinct red color.
- Hibiscus scent and fruity tart flavor notes.
- Honeysuckle – white to deep orange tannin tasting.
- Jasmine – pale yellow bloom fragrances, layers with other flavors.
- Lavender – light blue purple floral pungent flavor mint undertone woody smokey.
- Lemon Balm Extract – light yellow tones bright, tart taste with lemon aroma lemon verbena, light hues of yellow light perfume, refreshing lemon notes.
- Peppermint (Herb) – white or pink tones strong mint aroma and taste, one of most popular flavor agents.
- Rooibos – distinct red color, caffeine free earthy and rich, produced by a shrub.
- Rose Petal – light rose color rose-like and floral.
- Turmeric – orange-yellow color earthy, warm spice, with a bitter note.
- Yerba Mate – dark green color soothing and refreshing interchanging between bitter and sweetness.