Join Our Team
Position: Regional Sales Manager | Southeast
Reports To: Director, Field Sales
The Region Manager leads the execution of Javo’s sales initiatives within an assigned regional geography. Develops and trains a distributor network that maximizes the market reach and penetration of Javo’s products. Conducts sales calls to acquire new customers and maintains the existing customer base. Develops and maintains productive relationships with all key distributors and regional chain operators. Successfully collaborates with distributors, customers, peers and internal cross functional business partners to deliver the annual plan objectives for the region.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Effectively executes sales presentations and product demonstrations to close new business and deliver annual volume and profit objectives and KPI’s for his/her assigned region.
- Maintains strong distributor relationships at all levels in key functional areas (sales, category management, purchasing, beverage department). Collaborates to develop annual go to market plans and conducts regular business reviews.
- Drives execution of key national account programs within region.
- Implements pricing actions with all customers/distributors.
- Effectively manages T&E and capital expenses within budget.
- Submits required sales reports accurately and on time
- Keeps abreast of food service and beverage industry trends to develop strategies for market penetration.
- Stays informed of competitive activities. Keeps senior management informed of new product launches or other initiatives that could impact sales.
- Develops and maintains a robust new business opportunity pipeline that is focused on the targeted foodservice business segments as defined by Javo.
- Travels throughout assigned region to conduct new business sales calls, customer retention calls and distributor sales calls
- Maintains expert knowledge of all company products and can successfully display, demonstrate and train customers using product samples and/or equipment.
Education, Skills & Experience:
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Mastery of organization, presentation and planning skills.
- 5+ years of foodservice sales experience. Dispensed beverage sales experience preferred.
- Has existing network of relationships with key national and regional foodservice distributors and multi-unit operators in the c-store, QSR, healthcare and gaming segments.
- Demonstrated proficiency in delivering stretch objectives through effective sales execution in the foodservice industry.
- Demonstrated success in working in a fast-growing business environment where skills/abilities were stretched.
- Possess an entrepreneurial mindset and the ability to problem solve using available resources with minimal direction.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office software including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to travel away from home on an average of 30-40% of time.
- Successful completion of background check and proof of valid state issued driver’s license and vehicle insurance.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com. Thank you for your interest in Javo Beverage Company.